Sunday, November 13, 2005

The Idiots of Argentina


To reiterate the stupidity of those Argentinian protestors.

And to add to that, I must put in the original a post made regarding this. "Eagle Eye" Seanchile noticed the signs were in Portugese, indicating this is actually Brazil. Good catch. He also pointed out something I forgot about Argentina. His post in below.

I think those are actually Brazilians (the signs are in Portuguese). However, very similar or even identical (Spanish) signs were being hoisted by protestors in Argentina (it's pretty ironic calling Bush a Nazi when YOUR country welcomed a large number of Nazi fugitives after WWII). I definitely agree (with you).

1 comment:

Captain Capitalism said...

I haven't heard anything about it. I sent an e-mail to a buddy of mine at the Fed and he hasn't heard anything about it either. I checked the FRED database and M3 is still there and not listed as a discontinued series. Where/when was this announcement made because you've confused several people already.