Thursday, August 17, 2006

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

So I checked my Adsense account and there are people actually clicking on the links! One of those things that you just think, "eh, not until I'm getting 20,000 hits a day will it really matter."

But all of the sudden I checked the account and I have a little tidy sum there!

MANY THANKS TO ALL YOU ASPIRING AND DEPUTY ECONOMISTS OUT THERE!

The Captain shall release some of these funds and maximize his utility by having a cocktail in your honors!

2 comments:

Gabriel M said...

Maybe this would be a good time to look into Becker's work on altruism, i.e. having other people's utility level as a parameter of your utility function. *wink* *wink*

Captain Capitalism said...

You may certainly take joy (and utility) in my taking utility from the drink you all afforded me.

Thanks Gabe, that's very altruistic of you!