Saturday, September 09, 2006

Know Anybody Out in Rapid City?

Hey aspiring and junior deputy economists.

As you know I'm enroute to Rapid City for my well-deserved vacation.

That being said I know nothing of the social life there and outside camping and scoping out a couple investments DOES ANYBODY KNOW ANYBODY IN RAPID CITY???

I checked the Rapid City Journal and it seems all the have is kareoke and square dancing!!!

Getting...weak...need...jazz....must have...martini...cannot..fight...the...achey...breaky...heart... Line...dancing...weakening...brainwaves....must....find...copy of....Economist

E-mail me captcapitalism@yahoo.com if one would be so kind to line me up with a guide.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with that.

Alfred T. Mahan said...

I fully expect the Captain to return to the hep, swingin' joints of Minnesota wearing a John Deere cap, overalls one size too small, a plaid shirt, and gazing in amazement at these wonders of modern construction we in civilization like to call "skyscrapers".

Also a complete convert to Alan Jackson and the delicate art of calling a square dance.