Thursday, October 26, 2006

Chicks Dig Charts!

I mean, when doesn't it happen that you're just sitting there at a quiet jazz joint working on your Excel spreadsheets and then some babe comes up and says, "Oh my! Is that a chart you're working on? Wow, I've never seen one like that before! I can't explain it, but I suddenly find you irresistably sexy. I know this may be forward, but are you looking for some company tonight?"

Seriously, every day it's like that.

So be careful and aware of your surroundings all aspiring male economists when you look at the chart below. It's the Housing Market Index. In short it measures the health of the housing market and with all this talk from Greenspan and so forth about the worst being over, I thought it appropriate to compile this chart. But be warned of its effect on women!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If I am not mistaken I understand the HMI takes an evaluation of the "Builders" perception of the Market Conditions....
..which will have a resemblence of the real market conditions, but will tend to follow the true market rather than lead it...