Monday, August 06, 2007

Bush the Super Genius Villain Moron

As I have mentioned before, I am no big fan of Bush. Nor do I hate him. I do however pity him as it seems fashionable to "hate GW." And let's be fair, he's kept us safe, kept the economy going and this after a stock market crash from Dotcom Mania and a terrorist attack. If it were 1946 he'd be a hero and his polls through the roof, then again, the quality and caliber of your typical 1946 American is infinitely better, wiser and more mature than their American Idol-watching, modern day counter parts.

Regardless, what exposes this unfounded hatred the left has for Bush is the hypocrisy that "Bush is a moron" yet he is able to orchestrate any number of evil mastermind plots. He's stoooopid, but he was the true person behind 9-11. He's a moron, but he is so smart he can manipulate oil prices (in spite of OPEC). Bush is Hitler, but wait, Hitler was a genius, so he's a stupid Hitler.

Regardless, the impetus for this post was The Bad. The Bad exemplifies this better than I could. You should really check it out...if you don't, GW will arrange for your assassination...that's if he's not too busy trying to figure out how to flush the toilet.

4 comments:

Ro! said...

WOW!. I never bothered to imagine what a fighter pilot has go through to keep that thing in air and stay alive. Great post!

Anonymous said...

I'm certainly thinking the same way as you about Bush. He won't be remembered as such a bad president as most people now think he is.

But it's still hard to imagine that he is the same person that flew supersonic fighter jets. If you compare his speeches from the 1990s with the speeches he holds today (thanks to YouTube), you will notice that he is talking much slower now and has much more problems articulating himself. Is it possible that he is suffering from some form of brain disease, e.g. Alzheimer, like Reagan did?

Captain Capitalism said...

I don't think it's Alzheimers or anything like that. I remember seeing something on TV once that showed what the presidents looked like before and after their years in office and the schedule takes its toll.

plus, I think with all the hatred and contempt people have for Bush, who I think in his mind he tried his best to help, the man must be depressed. Seriously if I was Bush I would go on TV and say, "listen you ungrateful bastards. We haven't been attacked once. I lowered taxes for everybody. I blow a bunch of money on social programs. And I've kept this economy going. And all I get is being called Hitler. To hell with you people, I'm going fishing, Dick Cheney is taking over."

Anonymous said...

And people would even hate him for handing over power to Cheney...

It's a shame that the American Congress has been the opposite of what it was in the 1990s, because, being already so unpopular, Bush had the chance to do some real reform work which no "healthy" government would have dared to, e.g. tax reform, health care, Social Security. At least he tried all those things, therefore he has to get some credit for it.