Saturday, August 23, 2008

Smithers, Who Is That Man, I Like the Cut of His Jib!

I wish I could curse like this. I really do because cursing if used correctly adds the emphasis and flavor to points you're trying to make. Sadly (though not so sadly) a fair amount of youth read this blog and thus I keep it PG. In any case, pay our Canadian Canuck a visit. He makes a very important point;

"It didn't justify the cost of the red cameras."

Ah, when government goes into business for itself and the "people" become a bothersome bother.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember reading a the Daily Telegraph and it made a similar statement: That the fines [from the camera's] used to catch speeding drivers was needed to maintain said cameras. A perfect parasitic relationship - one can not live without the other.