Thursday, September 10, 2009

Editing the Blog - AND GOOD NEWS!

Hi All,

I've updated to the new blogger layout and as some "Natasha Fans" may have noticed she is no longer there.

Once I remaster the art of programming the sidebar I will put her back up there.

In the meantime I will be putting together a blogroll, but you may have already noticed on the blogroll I have a link. This is (drum roll)

THE CAPTAIN'S FIRST SPONSOR!!!

Show Ugg Boots your support and go buy a couple thousand pairs or something!

Many thanks for Ugg Boots for their sponsorship!

Cpt.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

But Natasha is soo hoot.

Anonymous said...

They look like some damn fine boots. Winter is coming and my Sorels are now way too tight. Darned near go into cardiac arrest trying to get them on.

It would be nice to get all three of your "angels" from your trip on the layout.

Anonymous said...

Capt. Now get Uggs to set up an affiliate program so that you and your listeners can be a sales force for them and earn a bit of cash.

Bucktowndusty

Anonymous said...

I'm not in need of boots, but I'll try to keep them in mind if I do in the future.

Hot Sam said...

Great, you have a blogroll.

How about giving it a snappy name, something playing on "Captain" or "Capitalism"?

Capitalist Pigs (Trite) :(

The Captain's Shipmates (Aaargh!)

The Captain's Army

Patriots and Free Marketeers

Fellow Contributors to GDP

You can also have multiple blogrolls, divided up by different types: political, economic, patriotic, videos, silly stuff.

How about a Cartoon of the Day link to "Least I Could Do" or "Sinfest".

Marty said...

I really wish I could support your sponsor Cap, but alas, they don't have boots that will fit a sasquatch like me.

MTGirl said...

Ugg boots?

Really captain? REALLY?

I honestly expected some 1950's retro-lingerie company or something equally neat and/or classy. Garter belts and stuff.

Ugg boots. Well at least they are made out of honest to got sheep.

I'm so dissillusioned.