Friday, December 09, 2011

Can't Afford a House When You're Unemployed


The economic situation will not improve until we have more jobs.

We won't have more jobs, until BO leaves and stops thinking unemployment benefits create more jobs than cutting off investments like the Keystone Pipeline.

We won't get rid of BO, until 2012 and...

if we get a full house, senate and presidency under republican leadership in 2012

I'm sure they'll botch it up by being beta males and moving to the center to be perceived as compassionate.

I'd make a kick ass senator. Bottle of Rumpleminze always on my podium as I address the senate. Smoke cigars. Ride a motorcycle in DC. Oh, I'd piss everybody off.

BUt the ladies would love me.

I can see it now:

"Senator Bad Boy."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go for it, great health and retirement plan. Most people who leave are multi millionaires.

Besides, you'd be like the cary grant of C-span.

Captain Capitalism said...

That is akin to the best compliment I ever received in my life:

"You're an evil Cary Grant."

Anonymous said...

Getting rid of Bambi is a step in the right direction, but not of much value in dealing with the horrible corruption of the American political system (why your Secretar of State complains about corruption in Afghanistan I don't know, they are mere novices in it). In truth, Bambi is a scourge sent by God to avenge the many insults which you have offered against Him.

The role of God in individual affairs is not often clear. In the lives of nations it is quite a different matter.

Aaron, you will not be senator dad-boy. That involves screwing senate aides and apprentices in private rooms off the Senate dining room, as Ted Kennedy did. Now there was a bad boy!

Father Marker said...

Did someone say that BO was in charge? I was wondering what all that stink was.