Friday, April 06, 2012

The Captain Is Coming to Texas!



Good news everyone!

Your beloved Captain is heading to Texas for a book tour/seminar tour. CFACT will be highlighting my book and bringing me to various campuses throughout the state to help the little collegiate kinder choose the right degree and (frankly) realize just how screwed they really are.

I have yet to receive an itinerary about which specific schools, but the tour will last from April 9th to the 13th. I will post the details once I have them. I know we have some readers, lieutenants, men in the field, and a variety of economists in Texas, so please show up, it's always nice to meet you guys...and there may or may not be some flowage of RUMPIE!

Hope to see some of you there!

Cpt.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.shoutcast.com/Internet-Radio/leykis

Just awaring you that leykis is on the radio, and you can listen here.

Anonymous said...

I hope you come through Austin. I'll treat you to some good barbeque.