Trying to knock out the book before Christmas. Here's some linkage.
"Why Feminists Can't Have Nice Things."
I don't remember seeing this. Glad I did.
More advice for young ladies from our Canadian regiment.
You morons voted for this. I didn't.
You youth voted for this. I didn't.
Just can't make it up. Then again, I've never given teenage girls much credit.
I call it tornado chasing, some people call it the Beartooth Rally, others call it "Mancation."
Was at the coffee store the other day. Writing my book. Saw a guy with his laptop out, also seeming to be writing a book, which he was. The conversation ensued and we had the following observations:
1. You stand a better shot at being successful self-publishing than trying to find a publisher.
2. The traditional publishing houses will be gone in about 2 decades time with only a handful of nepotist, cronyist remnants remaining for east coast trustfunders who can't figure out how to upload a book.
3. "Agents" are just as worthless as most publishers.
4. You will not make a ton of money scoring one big hit with one successful book. However, you will make enough money writing multiple books of moderate success.
5. Write series so you get people hooked on the first book, you have them for 4 more.
Here's his book. Former Lt. Colonel suffers from PTSD and becomes serial killer. Again, not economics or the genre we discuss here, but something for you book worms who may like that thriller suspense sort of thing.